"All words are symbols that represent unspeakable realities. Which is also why words are magical." (Donald Miller tweet)

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

stories

My mama sent me some pictures. I have no idea where they came from. No idea who took them. No idea if they're photoshopped.

That being said ... they're still enjoyable. I thought I'd share a few with you. And maybe add a story or two. For instance ...

This is Louie's homeland. He misses all his sheep-friends sometimes. He loves his adopted home, but unnamed inhabitants (not me) keep pushing his nose in, just to see what it looks like.


Hey!!!! I have TOES!!!!



Lately we've had flies in our house. Every now and then one of the dumber ones flies right into my head, causing me to shudder in horror. There are no words for the level of THIS horror.



Remember Block Parents? When you just needed a safe place to go, and someone else's mama would look after you temporarily?


I know this is supposed to be a precious shot of a drop of rain in a flower petal. It looks to me like an eerie alien claw holding a planet - maybe OUR planet.


City Hall. The mayor has been caught messing with the finances, and now he's being swarmed by news reporters.


Different cultures have different values. When we renovated our church building, we had to "blend" with the world around us. These people do not value "blending".  They'd rather POP. And more power to 'em, I say.


Kitty play pen.


Global warming. Oh come on, it was begging to be said. You know you thought it.


You know, I get this. I really do. Passing out with fatigue while eating dinner.


Oh for crying out loud ... WHAT'S THE SECRET KNOCK??!!!!